C.D.C. Chain drive Crane SRL and its affiliates (“we
”) may collect the following information about its customers and other business contacts (“you
”): names, passport details, emails, addresses and telephone numbers.
It is our policy to collect only a minimum information level required to complete respective request.Ways of collecting information
C.D.C. Chain drive Crane SRL may collect your personal data in several ways, including, but not limited to:
How do we use information about you?
- ordering a product or service
- submitting our contact form for an enquiry regarding our product, vacancies or otherwise
- requesting a quotation regarding a product offering
- through cookies placed on your computer or (mobile) device when visiting our websites;
- other communication with us in person, by email, phone or post.
When you provide personal information to us, we may use it for any of the purposes referred to in this Privacy Statement or as stated at the point of collection (or as obvious from the context of collection), including:
- to administer and manage your requests
- to sort and analyze user data
- for recruitment purposes
- to develop our businesses and services
- to manage our relationship and provide you the information
- any other purposes for which you provided the information to us.
We rely on one or more of the following conditions to process your personal information:
Security of personal information
- our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information, products and services to you and in the effective and lawful operation of our businesses (provided these do not interfere with your rights), including for the following purposes:
- to correspond and communicate with you
- to create a better understanding of you as a customer, visitor or potential employee (as applicable)
- to administer our websites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, testing, statistical purposes
- for network and information security in order for us to take steps to protect your information against loss or damage, theft or unauthorised access
- to comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights
- to enforce or protect our contractual or other legal rights or to bring or defend legal proceedings
- for general administration including managing your queries, complaints, or claims, and to send service messages to you.
- to satisfy any legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject
- where required to perform a contract with you or in order to take steps at your request before entering into a contract with you (for example, to exchange information for warranties/aftersales)
- where it is in your vital interest (for example, if there are any urgent safety or product recall notices to communicate to you or where we otherwise reasonably believe that the processing of your personal information will prevent or reduce any potential harm to you).
We have implemented generally-accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorised persons are provided access to personally identifiable information collected via the website (https://cdc.company) or otherwise. Such individuals have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of this information.How do we transfer and store information about you?
We are a global organization with entities around the world, your personal information may be transferred to and stored outside the country where you are located. This includes countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and countries that do not have laws that provide specific protection for personal information. Where we collect your personal information within the EEA, transfer outside the EEA will be only:
- if the recipient is in a country that the European Commission recognizes as ensuring an adequate level of protection for personal data
- under standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission or other safeguards meeting the requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation for transfers of personal data outside the EEA.
We may make use of cloud applications to store your data. Your personal data may be processed on our behalf by another service provider and could be stored in different locations around the world. Where external service providers are used, we have contracts in place with the vendors that require them to keep your information secure and not to use it other than in accordance with our specific instructions.How long will we keep information about you?
We will retain your personal information on our systems only for as long as we need it, given the purposes for which it was collected, or as required to do so by law, or to establish, bring or defend legal claims. We keep contact information (such as mailing list information) for 12 (twelve) months.Right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the GDPR Process Owner or your local data protection regulator if you are concerned about the way we have processed your personal information. Please visit that regulator’s website for further details. Changes to this Privacy Statement We may update this Privacy Statement at any time by publishing an updated version. The new modified or amended Privacy Statement will apply from that revision date. Therefore, we encourage you to review this Privacy Statement periodically to be informed about how we are protecting your information.